Passive Voice of Interrogative Sentences
Change the following sentences into the Passive Voice :
1. Who broke the window ?
Passive – By whom was the window broken?
2. Why did you kill it ?
Passive – Why was it killed by you?
3. Why did you not complete your work yesterday?
Passive – Why was your homework not completed by you yesterday?
4. What does he do there ?
Passive -What is done there by him?
Our Mobile App for Board Exam Preparation – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.knowledgebeem.online
5. Shall I ever forget those happy days ?
Passive – Will those happy days be ever forgotten by me?
6. Who broke this chair?
Passive – By whom was this chair broken?
7. Was he singing a song yesterday ?
Passive – Was a song being sung by him yesterday?
8. How will you break it ?
Passive – How will it be broken by you?
9. Have you read the Ram Charit Manas ?
Passive – Has the Ram Charit Manas been read by you?
10. Can you solve this problem ?
Passive – Can this problem be solved by you?
11. Which book do you want?
Passive – Which book is wanted by you?
12. When did he do it ?
Passive – When was it done by him?
Our YouTube Channel for Board Exam Preparation – https://www.youtube.com/c/Knowledgebeem
13. When will the principal hold the meeting ?
Passive – When will the meeting be held by the principal?
14. Did you see him yesterday ?
Passive – Was he seen by you yesterday?
15. Was Shanti cooking vegetables?
Passive – Were vegetables being cooked by Shanti?
16. Did the hunter shoot the lion ?
Passive – Was the lion shot by the hunter?
17. Did the policeman catch the thief?
Passive – Was the thief caught by the policeman?
18. Who taught you grammar?
Passive – By whom were you taught grammar?
19. Had the boys eaten all the cakes ?
Passive – Had all the cakes been eaten by the boys?
20. Will the postman deliver the letters ?
Passive – Will the letters be delivered by the postman?