-: Exercise :-
Combine each of the following sets of Simple Sentences into one Simple Sentence by using an Adjective :
1. Tagore was a Bengali. He was a great poet.
combined – Tagore was a great Bengali poet.
2. He is my brother. He is intelligent.
combined – He is my intelligent brother.
3. The Principal fined a boy. The boy was naughty.
combined – The Principal fined a naughty boy.
4. I bought a pen. It was costly.
Combined – I bought a costly pen.
5. I saw a girl. She was very tall and beautiful.
Combined – I saw a very tall and intelligent girl.
6. A lion was hungry. He killed a horse. The horse was black.
Combined – A hungry lion killed a black horse.
7. He gave a rupee to a man. The man was blind.
Combined – He gave a rupee to a blind man.
8. William C. Douglas saw a girl. She was a refugee girl.
Combined – Williams C. Douglas saw a refugee girl.
9. I met a boy. He was very intelligent .
Combined – I met a very intelligent boy.
10. A boy was weeping bitterly. He was hungry.
Combined – A hungry boy was weeping bitterly.
11. They killed a snake. It was poisonous.
Combined – They killed a poisonous snake.
12. A woman was strolling on the road. She was old. She had a stick in her hand.
Combined – An old woman was strolling on the road with a stick in her hand.
13. He reads a book. The book was old.
Combined – He reads an old book.
14. A man is going to station. He is lamb.
Combined – A lamb man is going to station.
15. A tiger was hungry. He killed a bullock. The bullock was hefty.
Combined – A hungry tiger killed a hefty bullock.